Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blogpourri From Elsewhere

Me? I've got nothing...that is, from me.

Someone's best online friend forevah, asks if you have an exiled Christian kid to spare?

Still, Deadspot has a little something to wrap around my Travelogue.

Eric trips the tapas light fantastic, though the very thought of "razor clams" makes me squeamish...no, not squeamish like that, Freud. Give it a rest ; )

Rick has posted twice in a month (almost a record for him), though this one is my fave. I had a similar incident and I wished I handled it with such aplomb.

And if you haven't noticed already, Al Sensu was been added to the blogroll last week. Harder, fast, indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess LadyBug said...

I don't know where you found these, but they made me laugh out loud. And I have no idea why. :P

Sun Aug 26, 03:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Princess,

You can't help but laugh, such is the Internet.

Sun Aug 26, 08:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

love the blogpourri's.

thank you for the plug. have you read sensu's latest yarn about his 60's adventure in losing his virginity? you must read it, it's on his erotischism blog. you will love it. it's sweet, sexy and so damn divine.

Sat Sep 01, 11:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home