Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Just Trying To Get Chris To Comment Over Here

Chris wrote on his blog-

Who knows why I might be prone to say,"I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot polecat."
Some of you probably know.Edited to add: Didn't you people ever watch cartoons!?The answer is hidden somewhere in this post.
Conversely, I ask all of you (Chris in specific) do polecats say "I wouldn't touch that with a fifteen foot human?"
You see, folks, because Chris is a regular reader, but he rarely comments on my inane fluff. And oh yes, I am an ingrate.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Some Guy said...

Hah! Thought you could get me to comment over here? You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool me like that, Mr. WP.

Dammit.

To answer your question, polecats can't talk. Duh.

Thu Sep 27, 11:12:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Chris,

Maybe they can't talk, per se, but don't they make little noises like weasels?

The eee-eee and scrit-scrit might not mean necessarily "I'm hungry" or "let's rut" or "don't look at me, I didn't vote for Bush, either." Maybe they have deeper conversations, albeit in Polecatese

Thu Sep 27, 06:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Chris Hinrichs said...

I guess I "misunderestimated" the conversational prowess of the polecat. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Fri Sep 28, 05:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Chris,

No problem.

Sun Sep 30, 07:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home