Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Story And A Milestone Slips Under The Radar

This is not quite as dark as I've gotten before, but, hey...

Cormac Writes was supposed to have more content, but some of my writing has not gone in the direction that I wanted and on the other hand, some of it is being coveted for an anthology. I owe three people email and I don't that what is left of my meager supply of gray matter, can respond until next week. The thing is that you should chop some green onions and get out the salsa, because I am fried.

Now I know why the late, great Hunter S. was so prone to ingesting chemicals and blowing things up. Not that I could partake of either, I'm too tired. BTW, I could be mistaken but most blogs with the exception of Papercuts, have not recognized this event. That's right, Mr. Thompson would've been seven decades old. A brilliant man, I never understood even three words that he said out loud, but a brilliant man, nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

i have no idea who he is... even with your link!

Tue Aug 07, 06:32:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

If I wanted to explain Hunter S. to someone who has never read him and they were movie-oriented, I would recommend Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas and Where The Buffalo Roam.

Two of my favorite actors takes on a great writer and not to mention, somewhere in between lies the real man himself, more as Depp than Murray.

Wed Aug 08, 07:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home