Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Letters To The Editor

Chelene from three of the five boroughs in New York writes in-

"I feel like there should be a picture to go with this post, WP."

Ehi, I'll mull it over...
-Ed
Johnny Dollars from the Sunshine State writes in-

"I feel like there should be some cheesecake pics to go with this blog, WP."

I'll consider it...
-Ed
Beth from the ATL writes in-
"I feel like there should be some beefcake pics to go with this blog, WP."
Just right after I check with the FAA in regards to porcine flight plans. Look, let's be plain and simple, I am not a benevolent editor. So...Beth and John, no cheese or beef, just carrot cake.
-Ed




Note that for a heterosexual male, I have excellent taste in dishware. I buy all the dish and flatware in this household.




Here is the carrot cake I described. It's about a six-point-five to a seven on the taste scale and...



...unwieldy as all hell. Note that cream cheese frosting comes off as soon as the plastic wrap is pulled, not matter how delicately you try to take it off. There would've been a fourth pic, but my beard is grayer than usual and the frosting doesn't photograph on me at all, despite the contrast of my skin as a backdrop.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

May I lick your plate, daddy?

Wed Jul 25, 08:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

!!!!

Wed Jul 25, 08:54:00 AM PDT  
Blogger chelene said...

Beth is so saucy!

Thu Jul 26, 06:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Chelene,

Certainly the closest thing to a habaƱero that the blogging world has.

Thu Jul 26, 06:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

I have a problem with the lack of frosting to cake distribution on said cheesecake. I also take issue with the way it's packaged because the frosting gets sucked into the plastic and it's so fat to scrape frosting.

what I think they should do is package said cheesecake in a box that is big enough to contain the EXTRA FROSTING they need to use.

Sun Jul 29, 03:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

It's a carrotcake or the whole thing would stick to the plastic wrap. I just give up on the frosting as it would take the dexterity of a Swiss watchmaker to extricate off of the wrap.

It's one of those downtown sandwich shops that I hit on the way home and they are a no frills outfit. Extra frosting would be lovely, but I think that they contract their pastries out.

Sun Jul 29, 05:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home