Thursday, January 10, 2008

6 S Abounds, Dude

Quin has a 6 S, that much is true
Quin has a 6 S, that's why I'm leaving you

Katie has a 6 S, that much is true
Katie has a 6 S, that's why I'm leaving you

Of course nobody remembers that LL Cool J song and anybody that does remember it, is trying desperately right now to forget it. So this is probably all for naught (I'm so tired, that I actually spelled this "not," the first time). At any rate, click the purple to get the stories and the blogs.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger quin browne said...

yeah, jack... where's your next one?

katie's rocks...

Thu Jan 10, 03:12:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Quin,

I discovered one that I had written a few months ago, last night on my cell phone. I also have one that is adrift in the sea of scribblings in this house, hopefully it hasn't yet met up with the paper maelstrom.

"katie's rocks..."

Absolutely.

Thu Jan 10, 06:18:00 PM PST  
Blogger BeckEye said...

I'm not trying to forget anything. I'm a lady who happens to love cool James.

Thu Jan 10, 06:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becky,

It's a catchy song, but it took him all of ninety seconds to write it.

Thu Jan 10, 08:59:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home