Friday, May 23, 2008

In An Effort To Staunch The Ever Dwindling Readership

In a recent Gallop poll, blog readers were asked, "Which would you rather do, read Write Procrastinator or have your teeth pulled?" Of course I'm not going to publish the results here, but needless to say, too many of you needlessly added "with or without anesthesia?" for my comfort.

So this morning Coaster Punchman wrote "unfortunately none of those photos does anything for me! But I'll still stop in anyway."















Well hell, Coaster! I'll work with you. This one is for you and Beth. Everybody have a great Memorial Day/Remembrance Day Weekend.



P.S. I understand someone with the initials K.S. kicked ass and took names last night.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Gifted Typist said...

Happy Memorial Day wk/end. We had Celebrate-the-old-monarch-of-someone-else's country last wk/end in our parts.
They would never do something so weird in the states.

Is this remembrance day wk/end in the states?

Fri May 23, 12:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Gifted,

No, we definitely split with the monarchy for good back in 1789.

"Is this remembrance day wk/end in the states?"

Naw, it's "Memorial Day" and the only reason why I know about Canada's name for it, is because of calendars and Bryan Adams

Fri May 23, 01:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I buck the trend and read wp WHILE having teeth pulled.

JDC

Fri May 23, 04:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger quin browne said...

hurrah, katie.

we've shared.

one day, we'll dump all of our meds on a table, mix them up, and see what happens.


wp~be political... we can remember it's memorial day.

Fri May 23, 09:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Who is that dude?

Sat May 24, 09:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Editor JDC,

More proof that you are not only publishing the pulp life, but living it.

Quin,

Can I be in the "med mix," too? I wonder just what the meds of you two would do for my blood pressure.

Becky,

That's Michael Chabon, author of "Wonder Boys," "The Amazing Adventures of Kavlier & Clay" and one book that you would want to check out on title alone, "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh." The mere mention of him usually sends Beth over here, so I know I've lost another reader already.

Sun May 25, 11:26:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home