Saturday, June 14, 2008

So I've Been Slacking

So I haven't been by your blog and yeah, I've forsaken you for video crack, but at least I'm honest about it.



Look, how about a dozen roses, okay? Wha? No, don't cry, don't cry. Please, you know how much I hate it when you do that.

I've gotten a little writing done, but unless you were Quin, Dale or Chelene, you wouldn't know that, would you? See, I can cry too and unlike you, I don't need glycerine tears >. P

Hell, I've been writing too, though I only have one completed story to show for it. The problem is the word "completed," it's such a contradiction to a procrastinator such as my self.

I've also been working on my Shelfari page this week, though it isn't where I want it to be.

So I'll be back at your blog this weekend and the days following, just as soon as I reconquer Shi Ting.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

videogaming yourself into a frenzy is a good thing, especially if it diminishes stress. You wrote a new yarn. I'm heading over to cormac writes, write now :)

Sat Jun 14, 09:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

ps: I've been a horrendous blog reader this week. Does that help?

Sat Jun 14, 09:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

remember the song, cats cradle? I'm listening to it now. it just popped into the pod. let's call that katie's non-sequitur of the day, shall we? fab.

Sat Jun 14, 09:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

I don't know if diminishes stress in the sense that I should take care of things before I do it, or the same problems are still there.

"ps: I've been a horrendous blog reader this week. Does that help?"

It does, to know that I'm not the only one.

Harry Chapin was a hellva storyteller and it's a great song, though it doesn't conjure happy (personal) images for me

Sat Jun 14, 08:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger neutron said...

lol, great post! Just go easy on the video crack and I'll see what I can do about the glycerine tears.

Mon Jun 16, 11:16:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

I support you at this very difficult time. We've all been bad bloggers now and then haven't we? Video games and death are the only good excuses.

Mon Jun 16, 03:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Gifted Typist said...

"I've gotten a little writing done"

That goes on my tombstone, unless you put it on yours first.

Mon Jun 16, 05:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Neutron,

I wish I could go easy, but the XboX 360 says "no." You have to play to unlock characters and acheivement points...it's a vicious cycle.

Dale,

Yes but, you rock when you do it...literally. I heard that an Aerosmith expansion pack is coming soon, so a Queen expansion pack can't be far behind.

Typist,

It's all yours, I want to be cremated.

Mon Jun 16, 08:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger quin browne said...

you write.

i just blog, and not even in all my blogs, just mine... and even then, not all the time.

you are a writer.

i sit ashamed.

Thu Jun 19, 04:52:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Quin,

Who is a writer? YOU are a writer. You say more in two sentences than most say in an entire series of novels.

Thu Jun 19, 08:41:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home