Thursday, July 03, 2008
- Name: Writeprocrastinator
- Location: San Francisco, California
"Cormac Brown" is my pen name. I'm an up-and-slumming writer in the city of Saint Francis, and I'm following in the footsteps of Hammett...minus the TB and working for the Pinkerton Agency. I've had stories posted on Flashing In the Gutters, Powder Burn Flash, Six Sentences, Astonishing Adventures Magazine, Crooked Magazine, Needle Magazine, Dark Valentine Magazine, and Beat To A Pulp.
- My District Is Bigger Than Yours
- Rock City On Mount Diablo
- George Carlin's Last Interview
- I Beg To Differ
- Odds & Ends From Our Santa Cruz Trip
- Finally, Good News This Week
- So We Went To Santa Cruz Part II.
- Count On A New York Woman To Break Your Heat...
- So We Went To Santa Cruz
- R.I.P. George Carlin