Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Was Doing It Before Anthony Michael Hall

Procrastinator Jr. has the sniffles, so no school for him tomorrow and thus , no work for me tonight. So I can be wide awake to take care of him tomorrow and hell, I'm starting my weekend, right now.

Football season is upon us, so I'm behind on my reading and I'm trying to catch up. I'm reading the Sunday paper (online) right now and I have yet to reciprocate with my fellow Friday flash fiction writers that have managed to make it over here, let alone read everyone else's submissions.

"The Best of The Allman Brothers" is going on my iTunes when the Missus comes in and starts sorting through the huge mound of clothes poking through the inadequate hamper we have, for a load of laundry. She's moving one object around in particular, to get to the other clothes.

Me: Hey, leave my hat alone.
The Missus: What?
Me: I said, leave my hat alone.
The Missus: What are you talking about?

She moves the object around some more and collects more clothes.

Me: Did you hear me? I said, leave my pink hat alone.
The Missus: What are you going on about?

I nod at the object, which unkown to you, is her pink bra.

The Missus: I'll crown you.

You see ladies and gentlebloggers? True love.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

How would you like all these people...to know...that you wear a BRA on your 'EAD! Mwaaa ha hahahaha!!!

Fri Sep 15, 04:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

Foolish mortal, you dare to mock the only thing greater than the pyramids, themselves???

Behold, the power of the areolae!

Gian Don,

Yep, perfectly normal.

Fri Sep 15, 11:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home