Friday, October 20, 2006

Coming On Monday Or Tuesday.

I'm a tenth of the way there, so coming this Monday or Tuesday, a list to rival the BBC's of fifty things to eat before you die. Oh, goody, a faux deadline to get my ass in gear and write.

And apologies to Scotland in advance, sorry that y'all won't be represented. Please refrain from pelting me with haggis.

P.S. Ever been to Blogger? "Land of the 500 Internal Error?"


*UPDATE* I'm taking a break as I pass the halfway mark and I hope my sanity returns after this is all done.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

P.S. Ever been to Blogger? "Land of the 500 Internal Error?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I peed a little too...

Fri Oct 20, 09:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Should I send you a case of Depends for Hannakah? Seriously, Blogger wouldn't let me post this morning.

The wheel spun while it told me to wait a few minutes as it published. The result? Three of the same postings, but that was only the beginning of the adventure as I tried to delete the two redundant posts.

Nine "500 Internal Error" pop ups in a row.

Sigh, I guess you get what you pay for, so to speak.

Sat Oct 21, 06:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

last post was sunday. what's the date today, wp?

Tue Oct 24, 02:59:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"last post was sunday. what's the date today, wp?"

I ain't postin' 'til someone comments else comments on the list that I spent a greater part o' two days on, dagnabbit!

Ya got my old prospector blood goin'!

Tue Oct 24, 09:13:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home