Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ask Not, What Your Procrastinator Can Do For You

My laptop's wireless card slot is still kaput, the house is mess, the shop is neglected with a slogan just lounging in the pipeline. The blog is on the verge of neglect, but dammit, "I've rid the land of Cao Pei!"

You'll have to take care of the sheep and goat pee yourself. Or is that pronounced "pay?" Why would you pay a cow? The milk is free and...I don't know where I'm going with this.


P.S. The video game spells it "Pi," so maybe I defeated 3.14...etcetera.

P.P.S. I also won the battle of Shi Ting. No, I'm serious, it was 228 A.D.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

oh wp, I do so love the jkf edge you're workin today!

Fri Jan 26, 11:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Dale said...

Your brain has already ended up all over our blogs and that's a good thing but you straighten your pillbox and we'll pee it forward while you wait.

Sat Jan 27, 03:30:00 AM PST  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

oh crap i hate when that happens...

Sun Jan 28, 02:57:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie,

Ah, thank ya, my wicked friend.

Dale,

"that's a good thing but you straighten your pillbox and we'll pee it forward while you wait."

Are you calling me "Jackie O?" Dem's fightin' words...not really, but it makes me uncomfortable.

Angel,

Things happen, it's just my reluctance to change.

Sun Jan 28, 04:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dale said...

Maybe I should have said pill box. I ruin everything!

Sun Jan 28, 08:24:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home