Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Here I Am, For The Moment

Here I am, as out of touch as can be. I literally just found out about the iPhone, three hours ago < : 0

I've got up to my email to a lesser degree and I've got up on all of my
Get Fuzzy reading. I refuse to look at my Sitemeter, that's one obsession that I don't want to get caught up in again. A watched pot never boils, ya know?

Coming to this blog soon, my version of a meme that isn't a meme, but a game. You'll see what I mean and it something that even Prez-a-bent Shrub could do with out too much effort.

5 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

iPhone? Huh? And why does my Betamax VCR keep blinking that it's noon?

Fri Jan 12, 04:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

...I...
...I...
...I...
...I...
...I...
...I...

...have...
...have...
...have...
...have...
...have...
...have...

...no...
...no...
...no...
...no...
...no...
...no...

...idea...
...idea...
...idea...
...idea...
...idea...
...idea...

Fri Jan 12, 09:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i'm going over to check out the comic...

Sat Jan 13, 10:47:00 AM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

ooooh, looking forward to the game meem, p-dawg. you hate that, don't you?

I was kidding ;)

Sat Jan 13, 12:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

You'll dig it, it's my favorite newspaper comic and every time I read the local paper, I save it for the very last.

Katie,

I just found out about the meem by accident, having run the circuitous route of a reading Johnny Dollars response to one of his posts that was forwarded to my email.

Like I said, you'll have it by the end of the MLK Day.

Sat Jan 13, 10:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home