Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Time

It's time for a haircut because...

My hair has gone from Sideshow Bob, to Cha-ka dimensions.

Every time the wind is 5 m.p.h. or more, I lean back, whether I want to or not.

It's time for a shave because...

The Missus won't kiss me on the lips anymore and she keeps mumbling something about "barbed-wire."

Leaves, twigs, humming birds, and the occasional cat have become entangled in my beard.

I have heard too many Latinos say in Spanish, "I didn't know that Grizzly Adams was a brunette."

9 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

I hear they're casting for Manson: The Musical.

Fri Mar 23, 03:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger chelene said...

I like a wild, unruly hairstyle every once in awhile. As long as nothing small and furry starts living in there...

Fri Mar 23, 08:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

Ha-hah! If only I could carry a tune for more than a minute without my voice giving out.

The Real Chelene,

Let me check...no, none of the rats from work rode home with me. You should've seen me in high school, hair from the "Are You Experienced?" Jimi Hendrix cover, in the age of crewcuts and proto-mullets.

Fri Mar 23, 08:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Eric Riback said...

I wish I had your problem.

Sat Mar 24, 08:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Eric,

Make no mistake, I'm going bald and thus, the volume of hair to cover the patch of skin going down the middle of my head.

Sat Mar 24, 09:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

Can we see before and after and before that photos? Apart from your Cha-ka days I mean?

I'm having haircut issues again myself. Argh.

Sat Mar 24, 02:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

You wish might come true tomorrow.

Sat Mar 24, 09:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

do you have an image of the full beard? this, I gotta see!

Sun Mar 25, 06:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

It's shorn right back down to its pseudo-soul patch self.

Sun Mar 25, 07:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home