Sunday, March 25, 2007

More Gene Wilder Than Medusa Today

Dale, voila, mon ami Canadien! First, here is the bald spot in all its glory. I do a pretty good job at hiding it or everyone at work is oblivous.
My hair is more subdued today. It's more Gene Wilder (that's "Procrastinator-steen"), than say Mick Hucknall of Simply Red or Medusa. I slept on it while it was still a little wet and it curled a little more than usual as a result.
I'm tempted to do a stencil akin to a ubiquitous WWII graffito, depicting just my hair, two hands, and the phrase, "Cormac Wuz Here."
I just had the Missus measure the longer strands on the top, nine and one-half inches! My hair in high school had reached Troy Palamalu proportions in length, plus it was comparable to Jimi Hendrix in volume and height. When I finally went to get it hacked off for the school pictures (can't remember if that was junior or senior year), I went down to Supercuts.
I was passed off subtlely to the a new hair stylist who wouldn't have known any better, because she was brand new. About halfway through the ordeal, she started crying, because she said that she was losing money on me and she was right. As she must have lost at least two customers that day to other stylists that day, from the logjam that was my hair.

10 Comments:

Blogger chelene said...

I like the hair, WP. It's crazy, sexy, cool!

Sun Mar 25, 06:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

I FUCKIN LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 25, 06:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Thanks Chelene and Katie, I'm fond of what's left of it.

Sun Mar 25, 07:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

What's nine and one-half inches and makes the girls cry? I never would have guessed your hair. Excellent pics. What bald spot?

Sun Mar 25, 08:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

"What's nine and one-half inches and makes the girls cry? I never would have guessed your hair."

Damn, anytime I need a laugh for the next two months, I'm going to remember that! Plus, that's so much better than the innuendo that I said and the Missus won't let me post.

"What bald spot?"

I don't take the streetcar to work anymore, otherwise you could listen to the fleas that the bums leave there. They would tell you...

"Dale, follow the yellow patch road."

"Follow the yellow patch road."

"Follow the yellow patch road
Follow the yellow patch road
Fall-ohh
Fall-ohh
Fall-ohh
Fall-ohh
Follow the yellow patch road!
"

Mon Mar 26, 06:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never made anyone cry over my hair before.

Bravo!

JDC

Mon Mar 26, 11:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

I didn't think that would go over your head, you know, the way your hair does. Okay, I'll stop! You set me up.

Mon Mar 26, 03:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Johnny Dollars,

Thanks.

Dale,

"You set me up."

O.J. calls me up twice a day, saying the same thing.

Mon Mar 26, 08:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Ch-ch-ch-chia...

Mon Mar 26, 10:36:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

"Ch-ch-ch-chia..."

Grrrrr...

Tue Mar 27, 06:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home