Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sh*t Mayer, Make An Effort

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say

All right John, if you insist...

You're a lazy lyricist, go away
When you won't take thirty seconds to write a chorus, okay?







Sandy Cheeks was wrong, you can catch someone's "stupid."













Eh, I'm just as lazy, writing-wise. But you're not going to hear me write an insipid chorus like that nor will you have to endure it, every time you walk into a store or turn on the radio.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Hahahahaha...they do seem a perfect match, don't they?

Wed May 07, 10:49:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do without both of them.

Wed May 07, 04:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Bubs,

She is now dating Dallas Cowboy's quarterback, Tony Romo. I'm not exactly a fan of Mayer, but damn if the album following their relationship was even worse. A chorus like that should never be released.

Suze,

I could to, yet, there they are, everywhere I go. Tabloids, coffee shops, clothing stores, etc...

Wed May 07, 08:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BeckEye said...

I hate John Mayer. Well, no. Hate is a strong word saved for turds like Adam Levine. I'm annoyed by John Mayer.

And I wrote a song today! It's awesomely bad.

Thu May 08, 12:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

What, I thought you were Jessica's biggest fan ; )

Becky,

I'll note to write a Maroon 5 meme for January 1st.

"And I wrote a song today! It's awesomely bad."

Is it up on Facebook? I'll bet that you could write a better chorus in your sleep.

Thu May 08, 04:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Joe said...

That's right, she is dating Romo, I forgot about that. Remember the Carolina fans wearing the Jessica masks? And now he loses.

Fri May 09, 12:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"Remember the Carolina fans wearing the Jessica masks?"

Oh man, that was surreal! Fellini couldn't have come up with that one!

"And now he loses."

Not just with those few games and the one playoff, but he also didn't make the cut for a PGA tournement. Which is a good thing because that's all he needs, is another distraction.

Fri May 09, 08:11:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home