Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Royal Award


I was bestowed an award from royalty. Yes, Princess Ladybug gave me an award and I'll let her explain the details-


So here's the story on this award...It was created by Crystal at Memoir's of a Mommy to honor her son's heart donor. The plan is to help raise awareness for organ donation. That's a plan that I can definitely get behind.
Please, if you haven't done so already take the necessary steps to become an organ donor. God blessed us with this body to use while on earth so it is only right to pass that blessing on when we leave to join Him.

Crystal also says, "SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.

**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**"


So there it is folks, a wonderful award to raise organ donor awareness.
Now I have a few people that I would like to give this to...
Katie Schwartz, my best online friend and confidant, where would this blog or me be without you?
John Carlucci, who just like Katie, encourages me to write at every given turn and always gives me a personal kick in the ass.
Dale, who is responsible for about 70% of the readership of the three blogs and he sets the bar for blog humor.
Becky, my favorite blog crush who always manages to give me a fresh dose of snark and makes me feel like we are in seventh grade.
And last but not least Quin, who would make a post like this a thousand times more eloquent and profound.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

It's nice to get awards! You're too kind to me though. I'll post something about it soon.

Mon Jun 16, 03:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

Cool.

Mon Jun 16, 08:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

There is no better online BFF than Cormac Brown, yo! You're the shit and I adore you, child.

I love this award. I'm a huge fan of organ donation, this is a great way to bring awareness to such an important and much needed cause.

Thank you, bubbalah. Ya'da best.

Tue Jun 17, 08:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

Thank you for being a great friend and for helping to spread the word for organ donation.

Tue Jun 17, 09:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger quin browne said...

no, you made it perfect.



thank you. i hope to do you proud.

Tue Jun 17, 09:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Quin,

You already do.

Tue Jun 17, 10:40:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home