Saturday, December 03, 2005

Look at The Pretty Letters...They're Floating...

Insomnia can be a wonderful thing. Throw in the complimentary OCD that often comes with it, a headache and you have an interesting stew. Hold the salt and the nap, please. Thank you.

I became obsessed with getting the cafepress shop in order and not only does it have greetings in five different languages, it now has page-folder-icon-thingies that can take you to the product of interest complimented with catchy descriptions for said products. I finished that around 4 AM and while bragging about it in a post on the old blog, I decided that the new blog needed to have its links reflect the variety of the old one.

My new blog now has all the author and tribute links that the old one did, so now the blogs more or less match up. Then I had to pare the descriptions on the links on the new one a bit, they're literally getting long in the tooth.

So right about now, I have the shop and blog right where I want them and I'm happy. I'm also sooo tired that the letters are floating, so I'm going to do something that comes once in a delirium:

The first person to post on this post gets one item of their choice,
plus two-day shipping. All for free if they live within the continental
United States. You should have an email address on your blog or
wherever you want me to respond because I'm not Kreskin or Ms.
Cleo. I'm dropping the friends and family catch, the first person to
respond to the offer, gets the offer. Capisce?.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home