Thursday, December 08, 2005

Word Verification Or A Blog Engine's Procrastination?

I love my blog engine, I love my blog engine, I...grr, love my blog engine.

I love this engine ten times better than the last, I've posted about this subject on my blog and on others. I've told everyone who has considered blogging to try this one out. Sure you have to learn a tiny bit of html, but reliablility wins out over simplicity in my book. This has been a smaller learning curve than anything else I've dealt with this side of twenty-five, so it was worth the headache.

But what I cannot stand about this engine when I post is the "word verification." First, the letters are more Cyrillic than English. I only know two phrases in Russian, I cannot read the stuff and no offense to Russians, I have the damn thing set to English so I expect the letters to be in English. Please blogger.com? Spah-si-ba!

Second, Lord help me if the letters that are to be typed in are
in red. It is a coincidence that the word verification gibberish always works when the letters are green and red letters are like a BMW driver where they may or may not stop? I have a sixty-seven percent chance of posting that particular day and the other third? I have to save to another file and post it another day. Please get the word verification together like the rest of it, blogger.com folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home