Wednesday, March 08, 2006

He'll Give You The Shirt Off His Back

Just like me, Script Weaver http://scriptweaver.blogspot.com/ has his own T-shirt and tchotchke shop http://www.cafepress.com/Scriptweaver

All of the proceeds from his shop will go funding his short film, "From Here To Virginity" and future productions. Purchase $25 worth and you will get a "special thanks" mention during the end credits.

Purchase $100 worth of S.W. swag and you will get a "producer" credit! Hopefully he will remember to thank us all come Oscar time when Bill Conti will drown him out with that insipid music.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ScriptWeaver said...

Thanks for the plug, WP! I just received my Tee shirt and hat in the mail. I must say, CafePress does a pretty good job.

Anyway, I've already got one producer on board and looking for more. And I don't really write Oscar material, but I'll be sure to give you a shout out at the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards!

Thu Mar 09, 07:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

You're welcome and you never know if somewhere down the road you have an Oscar quality short in you.

I mean, how many people started out with Roger Corman and moved on to better and greater things? Do you think that even Ron Howard ever comtemplated that he would win one when he was doing 'B' car chase films?

Thu Mar 09, 09:03:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home