Saturday, February 18, 2006

Try-athlon

For some reason, the biathlon is a sport. I literally cannot stand the charade that they try to pass off as a sport. The only reason why I would even watch it, is to show Procrastinator Jr. something that is in my opinion, the stupidest sport ever.

Granted that you have to be better than an expert marksman and granted, that you have to be in excellent shape But it's not a sport to me, Sparky, (insert your own Cheney on skis joke here).

If you don't know what the biathlon is, look it up on the Wikipedia. I'm not even going to link it, that's how much I hate the thing.

The Missus says that it isn't a sport either. She says, "How does this qualify as a sport? They
should have a real sport for the Olympics like getting your kid ready for school in morning."

And Canada? W.T.F???!!! Losing to Switzerland in hockey???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home