Sunday, June 04, 2006

A License To Drive You Nuts...

I've just added a Creative Commons License and it's not because I think so much about my posting and short stories that I belive that someone will help themselves. It's actually because I would like to publish an excerpt or two of my lesser screenplays here and there.

They are not up to snuff and should be snuffed out, if anything. Still, there are some redeeming cuts of dialogue and I would like to share them down the line. This is the only way that they will ever be viewed by someone else other than the Missus, Mr. C and his clique, or me. And the only way they will be posted is if I hit a blog posting dry spell.

You are forewarned so don't come crying to me about your eyes never being the same again or that I've blinded you with second-rate dialogue science.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

hey sad clown, turn that c- self-esteem upside down :)

can't wait to read the excerpts. I'm a cormac fan!

Fri Jun 09, 08:46:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

...becareful what you wish for...

Fri Jun 09, 10:27:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home