Friday, June 23, 2006

Stewie In Your Pocket

After lunch today, Procrastinator Jr. and I hit Tutti Frutti, a gift shop
http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/909167#editorialreview
that has some of the funniest cards in San Francisco. As well as Simpson's merchandise, novelties, and books like this one
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=0789306794&itm=1

I felt bad because 95% of the time, I only go in there to browse. So I bought this
http://emanation.com/stewiepocket.php

It features the following sayings:

Damn you, vile woman!
Who the hell do you think you are?
Stop mocking me!
You shall rue this day. Well go on, start ruing!
I come bearing a gift. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
Put me through to the Pentagon!

It's too damn big for my pants pocket, so it will only be brought for special occasions and to drive the Missus nuts.

4 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

sounds like fun... and i would have no problem fitting it in one of my numerous handbags!

Sun Jun 25, 08:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

It is fun, the first three-hundred times and then it gets old...especially to the poor people on the streetcar that Procrastinator Jr. subjected to a barrage of Stewie-isms.

They also have a pocket "Scarface" that was slightly less age-appropriate, but perfect for driving in traffic. Someone cuts you off in traffic and, "say hello to my little friend!"

Sun Jun 25, 04:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenna said...

One of my coworkers has that. We have much fun with it, usually accompanied by much booze.

Tue Jun 27, 05:54:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"One of my coworkers has that. We have much fun with it, usually accompanied by much booze."

Gizmo,

Though I know you don't do that at the job, maybe I should try that on the job. I know that the "who the hell do you think you are?" button would be worn out by the first hour. And if I didn't have to watch over Procrastinator Jr. two hours after work, the booze wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Tue Jun 27, 10:02:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home