Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Brush With Basic Cable Greatness

I completely forgot to mention that Ellie Sadler just popped into one of my work sites, last night. She looks better than on TV, but not quite like the jpeg that is on the site. There was a diseased pigeon just huddled against the wall, waiting on death. She just popped in and I said, "hey, aren't you on TV?"

She said yes and scooped the bird up...uh, bare-handed. Ugh, so much for asking for an autograph. It's not like she could've given me one anyway, she moves faster than a crackhead on the first of the month. Cue "She's Like The Wind," Patrick Swayze.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Aren't brushes with greatness what life is all about, now that we live in an E!-dominated world? I'm happy for you, WP!

Thu Sep 21, 09:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Thank you, Beth, though I hope "E!" of all channels doesn't dominate us.

Fri Sep 22, 05:08:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home