Thursday, February 22, 2007

Do You See What I See?...

...no, of course you don't. Because the majority of the time, I'm the only North American I see, commenting over at Slurp's blog. Sure, I guess that's okay, but then you miss out on the Singapore Garden Festival. As well as pictures of Japan that most people would never see, because they would never think of venturing outside of the major cities.

Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and of course, Singapore. All of the food, the sights, without the passport hassles, surly stewardesses and perverted customs agents.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

what a great find! I bookmarked it for review! but, right now, I have a lot of wp catch up reading to do.

Fri Feb 23, 04:59:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie,

It's good stuff, though sometimes a pain if you're on dial-up.

Fri Feb 23, 07:41:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home