Sunday, February 04, 2007

Trial And...

I cannot directly sign on to the original version of this blog anymore. Blogger routs, er, routes me on to a page where under duress, they to force me to sign up for Beta. Basically, "you can't sign on to your blog until you sign up for Beta."

So after much trial and terror, I mean, error, I figured out how to get back here.

Oye, cue Cypress Hill, Esse...

"We, we ain't goin' out"
(We ain't goin' out like that!)
"We ain't goin' out like that!"

"We, we ain't goin' out"
(We ain't goin' out like that!)
"No, we ain't goin' out like that!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

how do you like the ahj, very nice.

Sun Feb 04, 01:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

So what should I do? Have a sit-in? Chain myself to the old blog? Any idea-ers?

Sun Feb 04, 07:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i switched after most of the glitches were worked out and before they forced me- haven't had a hassle... yet, LOL...

Mon Feb 12, 01:58:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home