Friday, March 30, 2007

Mr. Touchy And...

...and, nothing rhymes with "touchy," except for "duchy." So pass the pot, no, not the spliff, a "duchy." As in "Dutch oven?" Tag, it's all about the alphabet and I'm it...

A- Available or Single -
I'm available not to be single. Don't look at my calves of steel either, or The Missus bat you about the head with her Circulon fury.

B- Best Friend -
The Missus.

C- Cake or Pie -
I'm all about pie.

D- Drink of Choice -
Coffee or juice, depending upon the time of the day.

E- Essential Item -
My cell phone. It's not just a phone, but I use it jot down writing ideas.

F- Favorite Color -
"Blue" and note how I didn't use the British English spelling for "favourite" and "colour," unlike my favorite cultural maven.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms -
Serve them to me and I'll throw them at you.

H- Hometown -
San Francisco, C-A! 'cause I hella luv NorCal and The City.

I- Indulgence -
Food, don't you know?

J- January or February -
February is colder around here, so January.

K- Kids -
Procrastinator Junior turns eleven tomorrow!

L- Life is incomplete without -
Love.

M- Marriage Date -
A certain day, way back in September, 1991. No, I didn't forget it...and even if I did, we have like three framed invitations, that I could conceivably look for...that is, if I didn't forget it.

N- Number of Siblings? -
Well, I've grown up with people that have been brothers and sisters to me, but it's just me, myself, and I, Delasoul.

O- Oranges or Apples? -
Oranges, but just by that much. Unless we're talking about...nevermind.

P- Phobias/Fears -
Like I'd tell everybody on a blog, sheesh. It's amazing how many memes ask this.

Q- Favorite Quote -
"Procrastination is" what, folks?

R- Reasons to smile -
Getting it right, whatever it may be.

S- Season -
Summer, it's so much easier to cool down.

T- Tag Three People -
Katie, 'cause that's what best online friends are for. John Don, 'cause I want him back in the blogging saddle. Dale, because he cracks me up at least thrice daily.

U- Unknown Fact About Me -
I don't drive a VW, but I obey my Fast.

W- Worst Habit -
"Hobbit?" Who's the worst "hobbit?" Um, "Sam?" I guess, I don't know, I just don't like him.

Y- Your Favorite Foods -
If you don't know by now, click here.

Z- Zodiac -
Aries.

4 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

Shouldn't "W" be procrastination? As if we all don't know.

By the way, I never noticed that the meme used British spelling, with their superfluous U's. I'm really British though, you know? Just like Madonna.

Fri Mar 30, 02:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay, okay, and okay. I blogged it and I'll be blogging soon.

:)

JDC

Fri Mar 30, 05:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

shalom p of w. how are you, toots? what a fab meem. super festive squared.

I just love how much you love your wife. it is so endearing. you and riback are so in love. it's most sweet.

Fri Mar 30, 05:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

"Shouldn't 'W' be procrastination? As if we all don't know."

No, it's pretty much Sam Gamgee. I mean, think about it, his name sounds like ghee gone wrong.

"I'm really British though, you know? Just like Madonna."

You strike me more British like Posh, ya know? Or is it "Beck Spice?"

John,

I read it and dug it tremendously, though it's all the way at the bottom of the page.

Katie-lah,

I'm fair to middlin' (WTF does that mean, anyway?). Thanks to the Beckeye and Deadspot for the excellent meme. I look forward to reading yours after dinner.

Fri Mar 30, 06:57:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home