Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Under, Undercover Brother"

Eddie Griffin will:

A) Change his name to "$350,000 Deductible."
B) Accept the role of "Undercover Brother 2" that he's turned down five times. Hell, he'll also do the sequel to "Pluto Nash" that's going to straight to DVD. Because now is not the time to be picky.
C) "¿Eduardo Grifo? ¿Acerca de quién es este 'Eduardo Grifo' que usted habla? Me llamo es Juan Herrero...si...Juan, Herrero, y yo son Dominicanos. Ahora, yo debo salir."*




*"Eddie Griffin? Who is this 'Eddie Griffin' that you speak of? My name is John Smith...yes...John, Smith, and I am Dominican. Now, I should go."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

Woopsie.

Wed Mar 28, 10:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

The joke continues to be on Eddie! Coincidentally, I just started started reading a book of short stories called Bang Crunch.

Wed Mar 28, 05:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

Yeah, one big "oops."

Dale,

Which reminds me, I missed a chance to thrown in a "Crash" punchline.

Wed Mar 28, 08:54:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home