Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Re-tagged!

Beth retagged me. Ah yes, same meme, different day...I'm kidding Ms. Coffey.

"Six Weird Things About Me, Redux"

1) I can say, "same shit, different day" in three languages. English, Italiano y Español:

Lo stesso merda, ma, la dia è differente.
La misma mierda, pero la día es diferente.

2) I don't know if anyone has brought this subject up for this meme, but I am an earwax factory. Prolonged usage of headphones can increase the stuff, but me? I just crank the stuff out like a candle factory.

3) I have more than a few brand new books lying around the house that have gone unread. Unfortunately, no matter how good a book is, I have no problem reading another. Call it an odd manifestation of ADD.

4) I also have some unviewed DVDs and videos. Scratch your head, read and refer to number three for the lapse in logic. Repeat.

5) I can't stand beets, but I love borscht.

6) Most of the time, I mumble. Yet, if you need someone's attention or a taxi, I'm the one to see. I've never measured the decibel level when I yell, but you can be assured by the grabbing of ears and wincing of everyone within two hundred square feet, that probably, I am one of the loudest people you will ever hear.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

bff, could your ears please produce a killing in candles for me? I would really appreciate it. it's a tight budget this month and I need a few scented gems.

:)

the meemish. totally get the beets borscht thing, too.

too funny.

Thu Mar 08, 01:55:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie,

I don't think you'd want candles that smelled like moldy old codger ; )

I knew you'd get that, I mean, who has ever had a bad bowl of borscht? But beets?

Thu Mar 08, 08:10:00 PM PST  
Blogger Oh My Lot! said...

I can say Same Shit Different Day, just by the pure fucking look on my face while I sit in the morning commute, approaching the exit for work, going into work and being at work. OH GOD! OH GOD!

Nice stuff.

Fri Mar 09, 06:59:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Rick,

With the cats that you work with, I know that you've learned to say so many things with a look, as opposed to words, which they refuse to comprehend.

"Nice stuff."

Thanks. Likewise, your stuff.

Sat Mar 10, 08:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger Gifted Typist said...

" I can't stand beets, but I love borscht."

Excellent!

I will tell that to a certain 10-yr old in my house who hates tomato but loves Tomato soup

Sun Mar 11, 05:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Gifted Typist,

Welcome and yeah, I can't stand beets. Like your ten year-old, my ten year-old and several people I've met, love tomato sauce on their pizza, but they don't like raw tomatoes and all.

Sun Mar 11, 08:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home