Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ooooh, Yet Another Slogan

Yes, in anticipation of bigger things for the shop, I finally posted the slogan that's been sitting in the bin for months. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring to you...

"Rewrite THIS"

In a
mug, in a large mug, in a white t-shirt, and a baseball jersey. Not to mention, a hoodie and a sweatshirt to keep your warm through the remaining months of winter.

Orrrr, how about a tote bag? Don't you know that your desktop and laptop are getting lonely? Try a mousepad for each, in black and white.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

ooh, I love it.

Mon Feb 26, 04:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

I'm glad somebody has even looked it, thanks!

Mon Feb 26, 08:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger James said...

Hey, I looked! And I'm even gonna buy one. I'm debating whether to get the large mug or the t-shirt. I've been known to make my own T-shirts, so I was leaning towards the mug...

But the question is: Is the "large" mug, large enough? I snog coffee by the pot.

Wed Feb 28, 08:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

James,

The mug holds a fair-sized amount, though not super-size or Big Gulp amount. I'm just happy that you even looked!

Wed Feb 28, 10:41:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home