Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tool Watch And I Butcher A Neil Young Song

You see, me the rare San Franciscan native, I actually find this funny. It's a video posted to The N-Judah Chronicles of some tool that got his Prius stuck in the East Portal tunnel, over on the Cole Valley side. I scoff at this tool just like I scoffed at the woman last night, who had her BMW going the wrong way up (at the one way section of) Post Street.

We know which part of the donkey that you favor and how often...

Then for Haahnster and Beth, my rendtion of "Hello, Laura Albert On The Stand." Be thankful I didn't post an audio file of me, singing.

P.S. Now I don't feel so "smart" after all, the "East Portal Tunnel" is actually the "Sunset Tunnel."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

what a mother f'n c'ck suckin moron. the shame.

Thu Jun 21, 02:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

We've gone down more than a few points out here, I've never heard of anyone trying that in the NYC.

Thu Jun 21, 08:32:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home