Sunday, August 12, 2007

Be It Ever So Crumbled...

...there's noooo-oh place like home! It's so nice to be back in the land of the fog, cool temperatures and relatively low humidity. I have many an adventure to get to and I've met some wonderful people along the way...some of these amazing people, you've even read their blogs.

One post is completed and I'll post it some time after midnight, PST. Maybe even later tomorrow, I don't know. Unfortunately the TS* confiscated my brain back at JF*, so posting will be irregular for awhile. In the meantime, I ask you: how many pens could an Otto Penzler pen, if an Otto Penzler could pen, pens?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I wish I could have joined in on the NYC fun-tivities.

Mon Aug 13, 10:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

I told you the week before everyone else, you should've told your employer that nothing important goes on during the second week of August.

Mon Aug 13, 03:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i am waiting patiently for the posts...

Tue Aug 14, 12:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

They will be arriving, slowly but surely and the last will have "epilogue" on it.

Tue Aug 14, 06:40:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home