Thursday, October 11, 2007

E-Chaos Testimonials!

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, call me "Cupid," because I've just had my first two successful pairings! But why brag? When I can let the testimonials speak for themselves!




Damn, Procrastinator! You've introduced me to someone who is straight up, even more gangsta than me!




She is a true O.G. in every sense of the word and check it, tomorrow? She's having eight of her boys do a carriage-by and put some musket balls in Kanye and Ja Rule.
Sincerely,
Fiddy
Are you royally impressed? I knew you would be! But that's not all! This next testimonial borders on the fantastic...fantastically compatible!

Hey, Write Boo! Finally, you've brought someone into my life that doesn't make judgments about my lifestyles and can keep up with my pill...er, candy, yes, that's right, my "candy consumption."



Not to mention, when I get bored after my usual twenty minutes in that rehab place, he will come by to pick me up. Sometimes, he will drag as many as seven of their security staff, just to hold the door open for me. You have truly found someone that sees me for what I am and won't run away or make me take care of those children that keep calling me "mom" (as if!).
Sincerely,
The Zoloft Czarina
So there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen! Proof positive that we can find someone for you and hell, they might even be the one (for which I will charge you thrice the price)!
"E-Chaos," because love hurts and we bring the pain!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a true talent. Maybe you should be a professional matchmaker!

Thu Oct 11, 08:30:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Catherinette,

Welcome to this dusty corner of the Internet and thank you, my bow and arrow are true.

Thu Oct 11, 05:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

find me a man. hahahahaha. you are too much. ells bells and fiddy are strinkingly similar. my fave wp of this post is: The Zoloft Czarina.

you're killin' me, kid.

Thu Oct 11, 09:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Joe said...

You know, I can't help but think how much Britney looks like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket in that photo.

Thu Oct 11, 11:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

"ells bells and fiddy are strinkingly similar."

When they "mad dog," they definitely resemble each other.

"my fave wp of this post is: The Zoloft Czarina."

Poetic, ain't it? Of course, she probably downs harder stuff.

Bubs,

Thanks for basically writing today's post! You are truly an ace and not just over the Sino skies!

Fri Oct 12, 07:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

oh my word... you should have your own tv show dude!!!

Tue Oct 16, 12:50:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

I'm glad you like it. This thing gets emailed all around and nobody says an (expletive) thing when they come over here, nor do they check out other pages.

Tue Oct 16, 08:31:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home