Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Blog Crush

Her name is Becky, she was a showgirl
But that was seven years ago, when they used to have a show
Now it's the mosh pit, but not for Becky
No more acid-wash jeans she used to wear and gel in her hair
She stays home and watches American Idol
She lost her favorite booth and she lost her Tony (Manaro)
Kelly Preston is her rival!

At the Copa (CO!), Copa-ka-slama (Copakaslama)
The hottest spot north of Alabama (here)
At the Copa (CO!), Copa-ka-slam-ahhh
Headbanging and thrashing were always the fashion
At the Copa....don't fall in love(Copa) don't fall in love
Copakaslama
Copakaslama

8 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

You so crazy.

Thanks for the b-day wishes and the song! :)

Tue Feb 19, 11:45:00 AM PST  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Hah! I sent her an ecard. I rock.

Tue Feb 19, 01:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Gifted Typist said...

That's fantastic

Tue Feb 19, 04:22:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becky,

You're welcome and I hope that today was especially fun!

Tanya,

Dang it, it's not enought that you crush everyone with your love and pictures of Alexander, but now you're sending e-cards too? I can't compete.

Typist,

Isn't it, she should have a birthday everyday!

Tue Feb 19, 06:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger Princess LadyBug said...

That was absolutely wonderful! You're crazy. In the nicest possible way. :)

Thu Feb 21, 06:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Princess,

I also do weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.

Fri Feb 22, 08:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger Dale said...

But do you dance at those weddings? I think I happy birthday'd her by email. I hope I did. Oh crap. Happy Copakaslama Beckeye! Great tune WP!

Sat Feb 23, 12:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

I do all of my dancing horizontally these days...no, not like that. Because my back is killing me. You'd better send her another E-card just in case, she deserves that and so much more.

Sat Feb 23, 04:45:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home