Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who Dares To Wake This Blog From Its Slumber?!

...Liz Hickok, that's who and since I owe her one, here is a Liz update...

Hello all-

I am participating in two shows that are going on now. I apologize for the late notice. Fortunately the reception for Close Calls (at the Headlands Center for the Arts) is not for a week and a half. It is on Sunday, February 3rd from 2-5 pm. I hope to see you at that. I have two new photos and a large sculpture in the show. The sculpture should be quite moldy (intentionally) by then. Come check it out.

I am also in a show at Diablo Valley College called Places Between- Artists Working with Photography and Sculpture

I have several large photos, including a new one, in the show. The opening for that is this evening, but the show will be up through January 15th.

For those of you who aren't in the area, I'll be putting up some installation shots on my website next week. (As well as images of my new photographs.)

Thanks so much! I hope to see you soon.
-Liz Hickok

www.lizhickok.com

Close Calls: January 13 - February 25 2008Hours: Tuesday-Friday and Sunday, Noon-5PMOpening Reception: February 3, 2-5PMHeadlands Center for the Arts

944 Fort Barry Sausalito, CA 94965(Up on the Third Floor)

For directions and more information about the show, go to: www.headlands.org

Places Between: January 15-February 15, 2008Hours: Monday-Friday, 11-4 pm
Opening Reception: January 24th, 5-7 pm

Diablo Valley College Art Gallery

Pleasant Hill campus 321 Golf Club Road Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

For more information about the gallery, go to: http://www.dvc.edu/facultyhq/displayhp.asp?homepage_id=519

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home