Thursday, February 14, 2008

Is Quin Cupid? A Meme

Quin tagged me on Valentine's Day, does that make her Cupid? Her guy, the Weather Guy (no, not "Guy Smiley") tagged her and she hit me with this one-

a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
d. even if I tag you, you don't gotta do it, but I'll be curious to see your answers!

See, I agreed to this sight unseen, but no offense to Quin, I'm running out of embarrassing things because of I went through them with the last four out of the last five memes.

1) I am a savory person and I will pass up desert for seconds of dinner. At Thanksgiving, I will load up on thirds, instead of pie.

2) If you've read this blog before, you'll know that Procrastinator Junior doesn't want me to drink alcohol (barring the occasional beer). The thing is, I don't even sneak one when he's asleep. As of late, I could use a glass of Bailey's...or four, but once you give your word to your offspring, you know?

3) I haven't gotten a new VCR since the old one died last year and a DVR is out of the question, finance-wise. So if it doesn't come on before I go to work, I don't watch it. I bailed out on the CSIs, two of the Law & Orders and everything else that comes on after nine and I don't miss them...too much.

4) As long as I have the Internet and books, I could almost go without TV. Most of the time it is on as just background noise when Junior isn't watching.

5) It has been so long since I've seen a movie in the theaters, I literally cannot remember the last one I've seen. I know it was last summer and I took Junior, that's about it.

6) My spelling has improved dramatically with blogging, yet I still can't spell some of the most basic words and I have lousy spelling intuition. For example? "Embarassing," which was how it was before spell check caught it.

7) Looking at number four, I am repeating myself as I am sure I've brought that up in the past. That's part of the reason I don't want to blog anymore, I repeat myself thematically and I'm caught in a loop...in a loop...in a loop...in a loop...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger quin browne said...

booya!

my guy... that made me giggle.

i have to admit, i've watched some films via downloads...


you do have to see 'there will be blood'

your list rocked, you rock, and pj?

he rocks, too... because he loves his dad.




go read my review on there will be blood, i don't know how to make the cute link, so, see it here:

http://citychickmag.com/blog/?cat=51

Thu Feb 14, 07:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Quin,

"i have to admit, i've watched some films via downloads..."

This is me rubbing my fingers at you. Shame, shame. I meant DVDs. It's not just the cost of going to the theaters, I am also a chair-kicking magnet and when I sit all the way at the back, I get the kids that yak all movie through.

Junior doesn't hate me yet, another year and a month 'til he's a teen ; )

I'll check it out your review as soon as Daniel Day stops trying to drink my milkshake.

Thu Feb 14, 08:27:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home