Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Beth Meme

Were you named after anyone?

A friend of the family, thus the weird foreign name.

When was the last time you cried?

I sniffle all the time, when children are saved or if a movie can pull a miracle off. I haven't actually cried since my grandmother passed.

Do you like your handwriting?

I hate it, though I love some of my script that was influenced by 70's graffiti.

What’s your favorite lunch meat?

Andronico's has some killer Kobe roast beef and I had some excellent roast pork this morning, leftover from the Father's Day dish that The Missus cooked.

Do you have kids?

I have five kids rolled into one and he's called Procrastinator Junior. The Missus decided to take the Six Million Dollar Man approach and she built him, bigger, stronger, faster.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

That depends when on what day I caught me. I would probably be friends with me because of the multi-racial thing, but I can be a bit of an a**h*le when the job gets me down.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Um, do you read this blog?

Do you still have your tonsils?

Yes and they get me incredibly sick, every time I live in a winter clime.

Would you bungee jump?

I've answered this before on another meme...hello, part African-American here, I don't deal with ropes and jumping, ya now what I mean?

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Naw.

Do you think you’re strong?

I can always be stronger.

Red or pink?

I don't know why I don't own a certain Aerosmith album, but I should because this song says it all.

What’s your least favorite thing about your body?

My middle-aged metabolism.

Who do you miss the most?

I miss my grandmother for sentimental reasons and the fact that she kept the family together, but I don't miss people in general. People ebb and flow into other people's lives just like water. Enjoy your time with them, but nothing and no one stays with you forever.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing?

Blue jeans, probably Levi's. In keeping with Asian tradition, I don't wear shoes in the house.

How about your shirt?

This one is on me today, though I have about eight Cafepress shirts that I rotate during the summer.

What’s the last thing you ate?

It was soft taco night at the Procrastinator House. Ground chicken, Lawry's Taco Seasoning, Wholly Guacamole, fresh tomatoes, fresh onions, Herdez Tomatillo Salsa, and Mission Bell Soft Taco-sized Tortillias.

What are you listening to right now?

ImaginAsian TV is rocking Gankutsuou. Mind you, it's hard to understand because I only know four words of Japanese and my eyes are on this meme, instead of the subtitles.

Who’s the last person you spoke to on the phone?

The Missus.

If you were a crayon, which color would you be?

Angry Orange (is that an actual Crayon color?).

What’s your favorite smell?

Heh-heh-heh.

What’s your favorite sport to watch?

Football!

What color is your hair?

Salt and pepper, though more salt seems to be seeping in, as of late.

What color are your eyes?

Brown.

Do you wear contacts?

I still have 20-20 vision, though The Missus will tell you that I am blind to most things.

Favorite food?

Anything except for Taco Smell and McDogsh*t's.

What’s your favorite ice cream?

Mint chocolate chip.

Favorite dessert?

Chocolate.

Scary movies or happy endings?

Scary movies.

What’s the last movie you watched?

I can't even remember.

What book are you reading now?

Laura Lippman's "By A Spider's Thread"

Summer or winter?

Summer.

Hugs or kisses?

All those things and everything that accompanies them.

What’s on your mouse pad?

"Dell."

What did you watch on TV last night?

"Emeril Live" or "No Reservations," I can't remember which."

What’s your favorite sound?

Look it up. It's on another meme on this blog, for sure.

Rolling Stones or Beatles?

As a kid I love the Beatles and found The Stones too dark. Now I find that the Stones are just right, Goldilocks and it is the Beatles that have a catalog that is too light.

What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?

Venice, Italy. If I had about $200 on a particular day, I could've checked out Yugoslavia.

Do you have a special talent?

I can turn a phrase here and there.

Where were you born?

The City of Saint Francis in the lovely state of California.

Who do you want to answer these questions?

Only if you feel like it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Some Guy said...

For favorite smell, you just laughed. C'mon, what are you hiding, WP?

Nice job!

Wed Jun 18, 06:16:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Chris,

Look that up, I've answered that somewhere in the blog ; )

Wed Jun 18, 08:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger neutron said...

My favourite question is the crayon one. I'd definitely take red.

Oh, and I love mint chooclate chip.

Wed Jun 18, 10:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Some Guy said...

I found it! And I also discovered you don't like to be called "WP". I'll tr to do better...

Thu Jun 19, 05:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Neutron,

"I'd definitely take red."

That would explain the avatar...

"Oh, and I love mint chooclate chip."

Excellent.

Chris,

You can call me "WP," I gave up on that ages ago and it's better than so many other things that come to people's minds, when they read this blog.

Thu Jun 19, 07:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Cup said...

I love your answer about who you most miss. You are just too damn cool for school, WP.

Fri Jun 20, 10:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

Why thank you Miss Coffey, though sometimes I feel like I was expelled.

Fri Jun 20, 11:49:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home