Saturday, December 10, 2005

Location, Location...

The Scribosphere is spreading across the planet http://www.frappr.com/thescribosphere and in our new world order, we promise to be both firm and benevolent. We will be merciful with producers, only making them get coffee for us and run errands. The studio suits? No Camp X-Ray for them, just a "reconditioning site" where they will be forced to watch quality movies until they get "it" or they can't go home, period.

No more of that low six figures against that mythical mid-to-high six figure stuff paid to scribes. Screenwriters will actually get the latter number from now on and no fictitious or "monkey" points on the back end, either. Yes, you will enjoy life under the Scribosphere because all will prosper when the writers prosper and...












what? It's not that kind of organization? Um, never mind.

Anyway, I was looking at where they placed me on the map because it's by zip code and what should I find out? I'm living at the Golden Gate Park Equestrian Stadium and the arrow has me just southwest of the stables. That's like thirty-eight blocks away from the apartment and I doubt it is even in the same zip code.

Not a problem. I'll have the Missus buy a saddle, someone have the Maestro cue Ginuwine's "Pony" and feed me some sugar cubes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home