Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas And Thanks To All

Procrastinator Jr. is in his neo-cubist phase at nine and he came up with this Christmas card that won't upload either directly from the computer or from flickr.com so thbbbbbpfffft to the blog engine. Still, I would like to thank my few customers for helping to make this season a special one, you have made my heart sing and my pride soar.

May your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or what ever holiday that you celebrate or don't celebrate be extra special. And may the coming year be the most prosperous ever for you and good health to you as well.

P.S. That goes for all and not just my customers and the people that post.

4 Comments:

Blogger AlbGlinka said...

Seems like Procrastinator Jr. met his deadline pretty well-- I received his great card way before I got mine sent out. (love the Disco Ball)

Maybe he needs to give you lessons in how not to procrastinate?

--Albert

Fri Dec 23, 06:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

That's because of the Missus, she's only one-quarter procrastinator.

Fri Dec 23, 06:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Happy Festivus to you, sir.

Tue Dec 27, 12:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

And Happy Festivus to you too, mad-a-moi-zel.

Tue Dec 27, 08:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home