Monday, March 13, 2006

The Closest I've Ever Come To Being Published

I couldn't think of a pen name. So, how about Cormac Brown?

I'm still not used to it. So for fun, call me that and watch me whip me head around to see who else came into the room.

Check it out at
http://tribe.textdriven.com/flash/category/cormac-brown/ and if you likes, let me know. If not, let me know in a half-polite manner or just print the short story out to line your birdcage or make paper airplanes.


A special thanks to Katie for helping me to kick off the lead paragraph, The Missus for putting the foot to my tokhes and Tribe for providing the venue.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand caged birds and I never could make a paper airplane that would fly.

'Sides, that was good! Congratulations :)

Fri Mar 17, 07:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Thank you kindly, Ms. Hooch : )

Fri Mar 17, 10:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

this is a brilliant line: "my sanity is about to burst right out of my skull."

and, you're a honey.

and, that piece is hysterical.

Tue Mar 21, 07:47:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Thanks Katie. As you know, it's all about *the* insomnia and there's no way I couldn't have written it without you.

Tue Mar 21, 09:55:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home