Thursday, March 16, 2006

Profiling...

The second incarnation of the blog profile...

Also, an irreverent look at writing, screenwriting and the City. If ever there was an acquired taste, my blog is just that.

The third...

The home of Cormac Brown. Also, an irreverent look at writing, screenwriting and the City. If ever there was an acquired taste, my blog is just that.

...and today’s...

Do not operate heavy machinery or drive while reading Write Procrastinator. There is a low occurrence of side effects with Write Procrastinator. In some rare instances, Write Procrastinator has caused a slight increase in blood pressure, wry smiles, myopia, teeth grinding, manic depression, crying, hara-kiri in squirrels, narcolepsy, hair turning gray, dyspepsia, the Pennsylvania Polka, and rashes. So consult your physician and see if Write Procrastinator is right for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

I have a wry smile on my face, Doc Procrastinator! What do I do?

Thu Mar 16, 09:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Listen twice to the most depressing Nine Inch Nails or country song in your CD collection and then call me in the morning.

Fri Mar 17, 03:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger Alicia said...

Love the blogline, love the profile. Very funny!

And to address some back-posts: I promise to read your story on Tribe and offer my reaction, for what it's worth.

Cormac... I like it! Do we call you Mac for short?

Sun Mar 19, 05:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"Do we call you Mac for short?"

Only if I cut in front of you in a restaurant line or in traffic. I was told that when changing your name to a pen name, keep the same first phonetic consistent with your own.

Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoyed the profile and the name change.

Sun Mar 19, 07:47:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home