Thursday, April 27, 2006

Women And The Dugout

According to my site meter, this is the third most popular subject, hit-wise
http://writeprocrastinator.blogspot.com/2005/12/no-what-for-mr-greybeard.html

World-wide, people are searching for information on either the Just For Men Ad or in specific, Keith Hernandez.

http:www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/04/24/sports/s144827D02.DTL=
&hw=Keith+Hernandez&sn=007&sc=401

Apparently he got in trouble for saying, "I won't say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout," he said. Hernandez, a former Mets star, then laughed and said: "You know I am only teasing. I love you gals out there — always have."

Idiot. Still, I don't have a lot of room to talk myself as I have blogged about several times. I too, have a propensity to put my foot in my mouth. If there's one thing I do know is that a woman's place is definitely not in the kitchen.












It's in the bedroom.

Honey, I'll bring you your dinner in a minute, I'm blogging. No, I'll, be there...I'm blogging. No, I'm sorry, I won't take that tone you ever again. Just let me log off, no, your dinner didn't get cold. Honest...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

he was on the mets. what do you expect?!

love the key phrases people find your blog on, especially, just for men.

Fri Apr 28, 07:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"he was on the mets. what do you expect?!"

In terms of sexism, he's not as bad as Dave Kingman...who was also a Met, wasn't he? Dang, you've got a point.

"love the key phrases people find your blog on, especially, just for men."

That, and "Jack Bauer wears Superman Pajamas."

Fri Apr 28, 09:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home