Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stylin' & Profilin'

Well, it looks like it's time to change the profile because the one I had was a little too cumbersome and while it captured my humor, it didn't capture the essence of the blog.

http://writeprocrastinator.blogspot.com/2006/03/profiling.html

So how about something more concise and precise?

Well now, they often call me Write Procrastinator
But my real name is Mr. Earl
Umm-hm-hm-hm

Yeah, only Chris Berman got that and I doubt he found that funny. So, Fun Joel asked the scribosphere, "who you b 2?"
http://funjoel.blogspot.com/2006/04/who-u-b-2.html#links

A sequel to "who you b?" Which I missed out on because the house was between computers and I had only faintest knowledge of what a blog was back then. I answered the merry read-ster with this...

My pen name is Cormac Brown. I'm married to the most wonderful and patient woman in the world, and I have a son that just turned ten. I'm far too old to be a beginning screenwriter and make the move to the City of Angels. So I'm trying to find other ways to establish myself as a writer and hopefully open other avenues for my screenplays.
Right now I'm trying to find the balance between the satirical and satorial, gourmet and gourmand.


And, you don't have to call me "Mr. Earl."

1 Comments:

Blogger Fun Joel said...

Shouldn't it be "sartorial?" ;-)

Thu Jun 15, 12:59:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home