Monday, October 30, 2006

A Game To Help People Get Inspired On A Monday

The Bluebird of Happiness has dropped something on my shoulder, that was clearly the turd that should've been borne from the Ostrich of Ostracism. A Monday that truly lived up to its name...oh...joy.

File and forget it, let's get all of you going in the right direction with an online game that is just as fun as Pollock extravaganza. Brought to our attention by the Missus, it's Mr. Picassohead!

Who knows? Maybe this will inspire you to create a better Halloween costume.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

"Ostrich of Ostracism": My favorite phrase o' the week. And THANKS for Mr. Picassohead!

Tue Oct 31, 01:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Ah, seemingly a simple little time-waster. So now everyone can become a Picasso? Didn't you ever read Harrison Bergeron? I hope you know what you've unleashed on the world.

(end of mock-outrage rant)

Tue Oct 31, 02:11:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

Thanks and you're welcome. Thank the Missus though, for Mr. Picassohead.

Becka,

"Didn't you ever read Harrison Bergeron?"

Does his novels involve bullets or broads?

"I hope you know what you've unleashed on the world."

I hope everybody spends one day in their lives just like me, getting absolutely nothing done.

Tue Oct 31, 02:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

loving mr. picassohead. sending the link to everyone I know.

wp... what did you do your picassohead under? I want to see!!

Wed Nov 01, 05:30:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

I haven't spent enough time on it to save one of my efforts, point me towards yours.

Wed Nov 01, 07:44:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home