Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Dirty Joke, Italian-Style

Excuse me while I dodge a tag, I can't seem to come up with six weird things about myself and while I know you all can come up with a whole lot more than six, I'm having a hard time with it.

Here's a joke I heard over twenty years ago, you the reader will have to fill in the blanks in terms of the math, but the punchline will furnish the total. All you need is a calculator.

During a long weekend (or fill in how many days) in the hotel room number (fill in the blank). One woman, three men and (insert politically incorrect or inappropriate cliche here) went at it. Who came?



137.0705 is what your calculator should read. Then when the person who you tell the joke to says, "I don't get it." You turn the calculator upside down and 137.0705 reads solo lei, or in English, "only her."

5 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

That's a bit complex for a dirty joke, don'tcha think? I like my dirty jokes as lowbrow as possible.

Thu Dec 14, 08:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

It'd be a breeze if I could remember my algerba.

Thu Dec 14, 08:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Meme,

Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Ho piacuto molto, il tuo scherzo, veramente! PiĆ¹ di la routine del Benigni in "Night On Earth."

Sat Dec 16, 10:57:00 AM PST  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

so what if you don't have a calculator?

Sun Dec 17, 06:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angela,

It's definitely a prop-only joke : )

Sun Dec 17, 03:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home