Monday, April 09, 2007

Bill Cosby & Kraft Foods, Bow Down To Your True Mistress!

Hey kids, rock n' roll, rock on! Whoops, I mean, hey kids, Liz Hickok has gone nation-wide in a big way. Including her appearances on local TV, she's been on PBS and now we're talking the Food Network! Check out the email...

Hello!

I am pleased to announce that I (and my San Francisco in Jell-O artwork) have been nominated for a Food Network Award, in the "Play with Your Food" category (Art with an edible twist!) The show airs next Sunday night, April 15th at 9 pm/ 8 Central. If you have access to the Food Network channel, you should definitely tune in to find out if I win the award! (If I haven't leaked it to you already) My friend and I had a great time in South Beach the weekend of the filming. You can see pictures from the weekend at www.lizhickok.com/foodnetwork.

Some of the footage in the show will be from my latest project in Scottsdale, Arizona. I've recently updated my website so you can see pictures from that project. Next on the list of cities to create.... Las Vegas! (Why not?!)

Also, if you happen to be in the Bay area, you have a few upcoming chances to see some of my work in person....

One is for the "Taste" exhibition and fundraiser at Root Division Gallery. The show runs from April 13th through the 28th. The Artist Preview is the night of Saturday the 14th from 6-10pm, and the Fundraiser is on the 19th from 7-11pm. More info at end of email...

Also, save the dates for the weekend of Friday May 11th- Sunday the 13th for the Spring Blue Studios OPEN STUDIOS. Several Mission area art spaces will be opening their doors for visitors to come and enjoy seeing amazing artwork and speaking with the artists. I will send more information on that as it gets closer.

Thanks so much!

-Liz

www.lizhickok.com

Hey Liz, rock 'n roll, rock on! We are all rooting for you!

Check out her desert that is so much cooler. because it is done up in Jello...





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

There's no way that's Jello...

Tue Apr 10, 08:55:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home