Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Go Figure

You Are 40% California

You're not from California - don't try to game this quiz!


Take this lame quiz and you might find out that you are more "Californian" than I am. But rest assured, I was born here, and with the exception of nearly three years, I have lived in this state all of my life.

Now the quiz skewers more towards the City of "Angles," because we rarely get celebs in our Starbucks and while we have traffic choppers, they never seem to catch car chases.

The quiz makers of this abomination, can kiss 40% of my San Franciscan ass.

BTW, I cribbed this off Johnny Dollars, who tested much higher. Hell, I know Katie would test higher and she was born in New York.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I'm 28 percent Califonia. Does that mean I'm uncool?

Tue Apr 03, 07:00:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

love this. it's big blog retarded fun. I'm always down with this shit, so what I do? ran like a dawg to take the quiz and I am 20% "bogus" californian.

you're right, it's totally skewed towards shlock angeles.

great answers wp.

Tue Apr 03, 08:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

First, you could never be "uncool." Second, define "cool?" Paris Hilton certainly wasn't born in California, but the tabloids certainly portray her is the epitome of California culture.

Katie-lah,

"20%????" Wow, I figured you would've tested into the seventies, from the City of Angels microcosm that is your apartment complex.

Tue Apr 03, 11:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

2%. I'm not even allowed to think about it.

Tue Apr 03, 08:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale
"2%?" Dang. I wondered, since the test says I'm not Californian, despite all evidence to the contrary, do they have a test that would quantify if I qualified to be Canadian.

This was as close as I found

Tue Apr 03, 09:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

Is that your Canadian move WP? Taking me back to the top of the comments? hahaha.

Wed Apr 04, 07:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

Sorry about that, I'm still learning how hyperlink within the comments section. One more time with gusto...

You Know You're From Canada

Wed Apr 04, 08:57:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home