Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm Glad To Know Indian Courts Have It Together

Atrocities happen in rural areas of India. Not all the time and all over the country, but the kinds of things that shouldn't happen to people, ever. So when you want to serve a warrant for something as innocuous as kissing Shilpa Shetty on the cheek?

Yeah, I'm glad you, the legal courts of India, all have your priorities in order...








Hello?The whole World outside the British version of Celebrity Big Brother wants to kiss Shilpa...yes, even Richard.

6 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

The Best Week Ever blog said something funny about this.

"We hope and pray R. Kelly has no plans of going to New Delhi anytime soon, because they will kill his ass."

Fri Apr 27, 09:05:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Cup said...

Did you see Mr. Gere on The Daily Show last night?

Fri Apr 27, 01:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

Pure comedic gold! I have to make a conscious effort to watch BWE on Friday nights. Procrastinator Junior always seems to be in the room when they repeat it and the channel gets changed because they go into Inappropriate For Eleven Year-old Land.

Beth,

I read about it and I'll catch the replay after "Scrubs" tonight.

Fri Apr 27, 03:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

Haha, I loved your closing there.

Sat Apr 28, 11:42:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

What, are you implying that I'm implying something here? I just meant that she does something to his inner Buddist.

Beth,

I saw the "Daily Show" replay and I didn't realize that there were truckers cheering the kiss on. I knew it was the same fringe that is getting in an uproar over how relatively racy Indian films are getting.

I just can't understand how this would merit an actual warrant.

Sat Apr 28, 11:59:00 AM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

too bloody right dude!

Sun Apr 29, 12:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home