Monday, November 14, 2005

So What's Up With The Blog Name?

I'm sure that the few who have perused this blog or the many of you that have seen me post on other blogs have wondered, "what the hell is up with that name?"

Well, ponder no more. Introducing...

http://www.cafepress.com/Writeprocrast

I've been putting this project off for four years and it has finally come to fruition. On my signature at the bottom of my posts and emails through out my Internet life, there was this quote...

"Procrastination? It's crack for writers!"

All of the writers who had seen that slogan got it right away. It wasn't an endorsement of drugs; it was merely a metaphor of the addictive property of procrastination to writers. It's the one thing that all writers have a hard time kicking.

There are two slogans up there, soon to be three. I'm going to have to bump the store up to a premium shop to do that so...please be patient. In the meantime, take a peek at the shop and please give me some feedback.

P.S. If not for me, then for the Missus. She traveled a road that would've made Moses throw his hands up in surrender. She had to contend with a Jasc Paint Shop that is not newbie-friendly and a crabby husband with just her whip and a chair. Then, she conquered them and Corel Paint Shop and turned them into the PNGs that are now up on that site.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool...I just sent the link to the wife for holiday shopping ideas, if not I'll spend some family Christmas cash your way

Tue Nov 15, 06:11:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Thanks very much M.Quill. If I can get five people people to purchase apparel and housewares for the aspiring and inspired writer, I might get out of Dutch with the Missus and one less Circulon will be dented from my noggin.

Tue Nov 15, 08:26:00 PM PST  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Ha ha...I can relate!

Tue Nov 15, 09:23:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home