Friday, April 28, 2006

Dang

Every blogger dangles their feet off of that precipice and contemplates it. For some, it's hard to come up with material. For others it's a question of finding the time, especially when they have kids.

Everybody and I mean everybody that blogs, wants to hang it up at one time or another. Or dial it down to a post a month. Especially when the novelty or the newness of it wears off.

http://babyjewels.blogspot.com/2006/04/this-is-how-it-goes.html#links

I understand. That doesn't mean I wish she wouldn't reconsider.


On a lighter note, I've found another blog in the same morning

http://classiccartoons.blogspot.com/

The circle of blog life, I guess. Cue that insidious Disney song.

2 Comments:

Blogger is that so wrong? said...

When I envisioned blogging, every other day or so I would have the time to write something wry and insightful, on a range of topics. Why is it that all I seem to think about posting now are things like "24" and the Food Network? I swear my life is bigger than that. I swear.

Sat Apr 29, 09:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

ITSW,

Hey, at least you do a great job covering things both good and bad in the world of literature.

I too, went into this with different aspirations and wound up spending entirely too much time sounding like a grumpy old man, complaining about traffic and the loss of civility in S.F.

You and Tequila Shots For The Soul actually make "24" sound interesting enough to the point that I want to catch on DVD down the road.

Sat Apr 29, 10:40:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home