Friday, July 21, 2006

Please Support Those Who Supported Me

Two people that have always been cool to me at their blogs, at other people's blogs and my own, are in business for themselves to help fuel their dream.

First up is one of the first screenwriter bloggers to post here, Todd, the Movie Quill

He has an eBay shop filled with classic ads that is a fun trip on the Wayback Machine, but without the fleas from Mr. Peabody and those odd leers from Sherman.

Second is the Script Weaver. He comes up with the greatest stuff for folks such as myself...

Screenwriter by day, blogger by night

All of my alien peeps, terrestrial and extra

As well as the all the Hapa Nisei, with a very nice logo, I might add. So head on over to the-

http://www.cafepress.com/fubarcafe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home